- Town Hall
- Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Human Resources
- Elected Officials
- Public Meeting & Minutes
- Open Records
- Purchasing and Bids
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Town Departments
- Animal Services
- Emergency Services
- Public Utilities
- Common Questions
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
The Clerk serves as the link between the Town Administrator and local residents as well as town employees.
Often considered the core of local government, The Town Clerk's Office serves as the central information point for local residents.
The office of Town Clerk for the Town of McBee provides clerical duties, record keeping, and administrative functions to the Town Council and the Town Administrator. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of Town of McBee Town Clerk.
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Town Council meeting minutes
- Opens / Closes Water Accounts
- Collects Water payments
- Coordinates water meter requests for service
- Issues Burn Permits
Burn Permits are issued at the Town Hall. Please come to the Town Hall to be issued a Burn Permit.